A One-Day NFPA 70E Training Course
Educating construction employees about the hazards of electricity.
At Construction Safety Experts, we offer a one-day NFPA 70E training course to educate construction employees on the hazards of electricity and the harm caused to people and equipment as a result of poor electrical safety practices. Upon successful completion of this electrical safety program, students will be able to:
- Identify electrical hazards
- Identify causes of electrical shock/arc flashes
- Explain the biological effects of arc flashes
- Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Describe lockout/tagout procedures
Prevent Electrical Shock
The National Safety Council estimates that 600 people die each year by electrocution, most of which involve low voltage shock (600 volts or less). At CSE, our five-part arc flash training is designed to instill in you the knowledge you need to create a quality electrical safety program at your facility by helping you understand:
- What “Arc Flash Analysis” is and why it’s important
- What is Awareness training and What it takes to make your employees “Qualified Electrical Workers”
- Where and when different types of PPE should be worn
- How OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) rules apply to your workplace
- How to establish compliance and the penalties for non-compliance
Ready to improve existing safety programs? Develop a safety culture in your organization? Provide top quality safety programs?